What's new

Search results

1. B

Revolve

Revolve It's been months since I've even fiddled around with Alibre--busy at work is an understatement. I'm trying to revolve cut profile-can't get it to work. Suggestions? Thanks as usual
  2. B

ROTATE

ROTATE I'm trying to rotate sketch 5 but am not able to. 1) I select edit sketch 2) click sketch, rotate figures, then follow the steps in the dialog box. Apply stay's greyed out. Is this possible. Thanks
  3. B

V10

V10 Anybody know an approximate date for the next scheduled release?
  4. B

Can this be drawn

Can this be drawn using Alibre. Had this file sent in igs format. It was created in SW.
  5. B

external threads

external threads Bitmaps of external threads like in solidworks would be so helpful.
  6. B

design express

design express Is a 9.1 coming out anytime soon. Wanting someone else to view my parts which were made in 9.1 expert.
  7. B

Assembly

Assembly Can someone direct me on how to place this gusset onto the part. I need to place it at 22 1/2 degrees to 1/4 hole's and then copy 3 more at 90 degrees from first. Thanks again everybody. I really do appreciate your help...
  8. B

DX10

DX10 Any guesses. Will Alibre users eventually have to upgrade to Dx10 card?
  9. B

Sprutcam

Sprutcam Sprutcam has suddenly dissapeared from the add on manager. I used it earlier this morning. I also do not have motion showing up there after activating it. Anyone else having these problems? edit: went to sprutcam rechecked...
  10. B

Drawings

Drawings To me working when working with drawings in Alibre it's very laborious. Granted, I don't know the in's and the out's yet, but my version of Autosketch is so easy to use for 2d. I wish snaps were incorporated in Alibre. Right now...
  11. B

Easiest way

Easiest way What's the easiest way to have my sketch- the 2 extending lines end exactly at the radius. I would then like to draw an arc the same profile as the radius and then extrude. Thanks. Be patient with me guy's maybe one day I'll...
  12. B

9.1 When?
  13. B

Video Card

Video Card Has anyone used the Nvidia Quadro NVS cards with Alibre?
  14. B

BLOCK

BLOCK I've made a little progress on my block. I'm now trying to get my sketch for the revolve tangent to the face. Can anyone direct me please!? Also last time when I downloaded the block after some one had modified it, I could now see...
  15. B

HELP

HELP What is the easiest way to draw this? My 2d is horrible so 3d is 1 times worse for me. Thanks for your help.
  16. B

Corpus Christi

Corpus Christi Anyone using Alibre in the Corpus Christi, Tx area?
  17. B

Labels

Labels I'm trying to create a label for my drawing. I can't seem to get the font style or size to change from the default. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
  18. B

drawing block impovements

drawing block impovements Please populate the block with the name of the field text automaitcally.
  19. B

Noob help please

Noob help please I've finally sat down and I am ATTEMPTING TO LEARN this software, after having it for over a year. I thought I was doing o.k. and then the computer locked up on me. Started over with part and saved it. Now when I open the part...
  20. B

Snaps

Snaps This has probably been suggested before but would make drawing much faster.