What's new

Search results

1. S

Alibre for Sale

Alibre Sold. Time to say goodbye Hi all, I was able to sell my Alibre Design Professional, and transfer the maintenance program without a hitch. I do not want to leave without saying goodbye. I have thoroughly enjoyed the discussions, the goodwill of all the...
  2. S

Alibre for Sale

Alibre Professional for sale Thanks John, Well, that being the case, I am open to offers. Sip
  3. S

Alibre for Sale

Alibre for Sale All, I have a seat of Alibre Design Professional for sale. 500 us. The maintenance is due on May 31st. I have been assured by Mike Dalrymple that Alibre will honour the maintenance at 295 us. Is there anyone interested? Sip...
  4. S

How do I go about selling Alibre Design Professional?

addition Sorry, $800 US that is. Sip
  5. S

How do I go about selling Alibre Design Professional?

How do I go about selling Alibre Design Professional? Hi all, I have a problem, and I wonder if anyone can help. I have been off Alibre Design for over a year, but kept up the maintenance, as I figured I possibly still had some use for it. I would like to sell it before my...
  6. S

After Work - Work w/Alibre Questions

After work Perhaps not exactly the right forum, but this thread set me to thinking. My question is this: How do you deal with the matter of liability? I wanted to get insurance for my computer. The insurance broker wanted to know what I...
  7. S

Printing problems

Printing problems Good day, When I try printing from Alibre a message pops up: The required file "Templates.dll was not found or is corrupt. I installed Alibre on my new computer, Dell Precision 470, Windows XP SP2, Xeon Processor 3.4 GHz...
  8. S

Sheetmetal Test Part

off topic Kev, Send me your email, and I'll reply off the list, Sip sip_h@telusplanet.net
  9. S

trimming sketched spline

trimming spline I'll have a look at it, I just downloaded it. I hope your method will work better than mine. I ended up redoing the spline starting and ending with the attachment points. the next and second last point I made to be very close to...
  10. S

Sheetmetal Test Part

closed corners Kev, You may like to see what I've done with my corners to pretty them up. Sip
  11. S

trimming sketched spline

trimming sketched spline Anyone for this one? I am having trouble trimming this spline. Sip
  12. S

trimming spline entity

trimming spline entity Hi all, I am trying to get the outline for a fan housing into a sketch, and am having trouble with trimmin the spline. I wonder if someone could help me out? I uploaded the file with the sketch in the binary section. Thanks, Sip
  13. S

Unwanted asymmetry in sheetmetal part

unwanted asymmetry Thanks, siggy, That is indeed the problem thanks for your time. Sip
  14. S

Unwanted asymmetry

Unwanted asymmetry Here is the file with the asymmetry in it. You can resume all the features, and measure across from the center both ways. Sip
  15. S

Unwanted asymmetry in sheetmetal part

Unwanted asymmetry in sheetmetal part Good day guru's, I have a sheetmetal part that has a number of flanges. both sides I have tried to do the same flanges, and the same angles. I finalized with a slot in the center, and am doing the drawing. Lo and behold, the slot...
  16. S

round to oval transition

transition round to oval Thanks a million, John. Sip
  17. S

round to oval transition

round to oval transition Here is the file for the handle. I haven't done much lofting. Thanks, Sip
  18. S

transition round to oval around a corner

transition round to oval around a corner Good evening all, I,m having a time modeling this handle. I'll post it in he binary section. I wonder if anyone has done this type of problem before, and could help me out. The handle is a pipe that is bent at both ends, an then...
  19. S

sheetmetal problem

summary: sheet metal problem Thanks all who responded: I think Chris nailed it... Quote: Hello, You need to think of sheetmetal parts as an actual process. Unbend the part first, add your cuts in the flat part, then rebend. Posted a sample in the...