What's new

Search results

1. S

Alibre for Sale

Alibre for Sale All, I have a seat of Alibre Design Professional for sale. 500 us. The maintenance is due on May 31st. I have been assured by Mike Dalrymple that Alibre will honour the maintenance at 295 us. Is there anyone interested? Sip...
  2. S

How do I go about selling Alibre Design Professional?

How do I go about selling Alibre Design Professional? Hi all, I have a problem, and I wonder if anyone can help. I have been off Alibre Design for over a year, but kept up the maintenance, as I figured I possibly still had some use for it. I would like to sell it before my...
  3. S

Printing problems

Printing problems Good day, When I try printing from Alibre a message pops up: The required file "Templates.dll was not found or is corrupt. I installed Alibre on my new computer, Dell Precision 470, Windows XP SP2, Xeon Processor 3.4 GHz...
  4. S

trimming sketched spline

trimming sketched spline Anyone for this one? I am having trouble trimming this spline. Sip
  5. S

trimming spline entity

trimming spline entity Hi all, I am trying to get the outline for a fan housing into a sketch, and am having trouble with trimmin the spline. I wonder if someone could help me out? I uploaded the file with the sketch in the binary section. Thanks, Sip
  6. S

Unwanted asymmetry

Unwanted asymmetry Here is the file with the asymmetry in it. You can resume all the features, and measure across from the center both ways. Sip
  7. S

Unwanted asymmetry in sheetmetal part

Unwanted asymmetry in sheetmetal part Good day guru's, I have a sheetmetal part that has a number of flanges. both sides I have tried to do the same flanges, and the same angles. I finalized with a slot in the center, and am doing the drawing. Lo and behold, the slot...
  8. S

round to oval transition

round to oval transition Here is the file for the handle. I haven't done much lofting. Thanks, Sip
  9. S

transition round to oval around a corner

transition round to oval around a corner Good evening all, I,m having a time modeling this handle. I'll post it in he binary section. I wonder if anyone has done this type of problem before, and could help me out. The handle is a pipe that is bent at both ends, an then...
  10. S

sheetmetal file

sheetmetal file This is the file I'm having trouble with... Sip
  11. S

sheetmetal problem

sheetmetal problem Hi all, I have a sheetmetal profile that I need to cut on an angle, so it's a compound cut on some of the flanges on the part. I tried this as an extrusion, but it wouldn't unbend. Next, I tried to make a sketch on each surface...
  12. S

CENTER AXIS OF SLOT IN DRAWING

CENTER AXIS OF SLOT IN DRAWING Hi, all, I am having a real time of it, trying this and that, to show the centre of a slot as a set of axis. I don't seem to be able to do it in Alibre. Does anyone have a suggestion? How do you dimension a slot? Sip
  13. S

mirror parts

mirror parts Hi all, Does anyone know if Alibre has the possibility to create mirror parts/assemblies? I haven't seen any info in the help files on this. Perhaps it would be a good enhancement in a future release. Sip
  14. S

DWG conversion problem 2

DWG conversion problem 2 In conversion to dwg (autocad 2000) I stumbled into something that may be a glitch: Some of the degree symbols in Alibre will be changed into a u with an accent mark on top. I wonder if there is a surefire way to bypass this...
  15. S

DWG conversion problems

DWG conversion problems Hi all, When I converted my drawing to DWG format (Autocad 2000) the broken view it contained made havoc of the dimension scheme that I had made. It moved some of the dimensions outside the drawing to where the true length was...
  16. S

Detailed view request

Detailed view request Hi all, First I'd like to wish all of you a blessed Christams, and a happy New Year. As Gaspar and others have said, there is a reason for the season, the Son has come into the world to save sinners and reconcile them to God...
  17. S

Can views be reoriented without having to redo them?

Can views be reoriented without having to redo them? In connection with a previous post is there a way to reorient a view (set of views) on the drawing without having to redo the views? Sip
  18. S

Are dimension leaders movable?

Are dimension leaders movable? Alibre guru's: Is there a way to shorten up (or move around) the leaders of dimensions? Its is very annoying to have dimensions sometimes reproject with their leaders off the part into space and I haven't found a way to move the...
  19. S

Adding views without redoing existing views

Adding views without redoing existing views Hi all, I would like to add a view to two existing views, that aligns with one of the previous ones. (existing are front and right side, like to add top). Is this possible without having to resort to redoing all the views? Sip
  20. S

Ability to pick multiple items to edit properties in drawing

Hi, As an enhancement it would be nice to have the ability to pick multiple items to change the properties, for instance to switch between frac/dec for dimensions. Sip