What's new

Search results

1. S

meshing gears assembly

Very well done. It blew me away ! It took me a while to get my mind around what was happening, but once I understood the contraints it all fell into place. Swingtones
  2. S

Rename default planes

Rename default planes I'd like to suggest that a user preferences option be created to allow the renaming of the default planes ( I'd wish to have them as Top, Front & Side) so that when a new part or assembly is opened, the user input names are used...
  3. S

Permanentlty renaming default Planes

Permanentlty renaming default Planes I'd like to permanently rename the default planes to Front, Top, & Side. Whilst I can rename the planes for each new workspace and save them with a part or assembly file, I'd like the workspace for a new part or assembly to open with...
  4. S

Revolve in 2 directions ?

Revolve in 2 directions ? Thanks guys. I did a couple of examples today and sorted out an option based on the suggestions received that works for me. The mirror option is fine if one needs to revolve the same number of degrees each way but otherwise the new...
  5. S

Revolve in 2 directions ?

Revolve in 2 directions ? I would like to revolve a sketch in 2 opposite directions but it seems only to be possible to go in one direction at a time. I then did the revolve for the specified number of degrees in the first direction and then tried to create...