What's new

Search results

1. P

Build 2017.1.2 Why is it so unstable

I'm at my wits end with this version of Alibre. All the licencing fuckups and different companies owning Alibre and when the dust settled anyone no longer on maintenance got this unstable sometimes unusable version that just drives me mental when using it for my livelihood. Sketches that move...
  2. P

Sketch editing very slow and lagging

Hello Please can someone help, I have attached a file of a sketch for a component I am creating. My problem is that working on the sketch is increadibly slow, Just selecting the circle command can take up to 10 seconds and and the same with other commands. I have had this problem before with...
  3. P

Help with Lofting multiple sketches did work now it doesnt

Please can someone help with this part I am trying to make, I am lofting from an aerofoil profile to a circle. To get the correct profile I want I am having to slice up a loft and scale it to produce the reducing and blending shapes I need for the part. The end result is the attached loft...
  4. P

Adding new materials to keyshot 1.9 library

Please could someone explain to me how to add new materials to the keyshot 1.9 materials library. The carbon fibre material it comes with looks nothing like it should and I need to be able to add my own materials like I could with Photorender. I find the simplicity of keyshot to be adding a...
  5. P

suppress function deletes instead of turning gray

Please someone help, I have alibre design v10 when I suppress a feature it gets deleted from instead of turning gray in the design explorer window.
  6. P

help with constraints

please can someone go through a step by step they would take to place these two parts together i.e. small part mated to the two faces on the step, small part virtically aligned with side of big plate and small part offset from the left edge of big plate. My problem has been that I can only do...
  7. P

50% off doesnt add up in the UK

50% off doesnt add up in the UK 2 day special on alibre design profesional 50% off adds up to $747.5 or £380 before tax in the US and through the UK distributor $1078 or £547.50 before tax in the UK plus or minus the current exchange rate, so why is it £167.50 more...