1. E

Issue Installing EXCEL Add-In

Not Helping.
  2. E

Issue Installing EXCEL Add-In

How does one get past this??
  3. E

Dimension Text in my Sketch is HUGE

I changed it in the menu, where it will effect all dimensions. I don't know what is going on but this is ONLY happening with STEP file that I imported from Solid Edge. It is working properly if I create a new PART and then start the design process.
  4. E

2019 [Build 20065] I have uploaded a screen shot. That is the placement of ONE dimension.
  5. E

I opened an existing assembly to add a part. So, I created a new part and when I go to place dimensions on the sketch the size of the dimension text is literally filling my screen. It is HUGE. I went to the properties and adjusted the font size to 8 and it barely made a difference. Has anybody...
  6. E

Crash when opening drawing file

Thanks for the response. Did the uninstall and as you indicated deleted the Alibre folders. Reinstalled and all is well.
  7. E

Crash when opening drawing file

Has anybody else experienced an issue when opening and existing drawing file? This started as of the latest release and after applying the critical patch. I can't open any of my drawing files!!
  8. E

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

I have never had this specific issue before and have edited much larger models. As for memory mangement, yes it seems for a long time now that users post comments concerning this.
  9. E

I am using a Dell Precision M6400, 4GB Memory Windows 7 32-Bit, Nvidia Quadro FX 3700M video card. The real issue with this error is that it isn't consistent. When it happens you have to close the model and the program. You can then open the model and all will be fine. No pattern that I...
  10. E

I receive the following error intermittently and cannot identify a specific action that is causing it. " Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. " Anybody out there with any suggestions?
  11. E

Logging in to the vault 'M:\NAME' failed.

The login process for my vault is failing. I get the following message when I try to open any vault. Logging in to the vault 'M:\NAME' failed. You cannot log in because your account has not been asigned a license. I have a license for M-Files and it ha been applied. When I open Server...
  12. E

Where do the files go???

Thank you for the responce. I am not sure where it put the file on the original save, but I now know how to put it where I want it.
  13. E

Where do the files go???

I created a new part, inside of an assembly drawing, saved the drawing and closed it. I expected to find the new part inside of the folder (folder may not be the correct term). Simple question. When a new part is created inside of an assembly, what are the rules for where it will be saved? I...
  14. E

Using Assembly Boolean

I have checked to see if there are any errors in the individual parts. As best I can tell, all is fine. The part is proprietary so I can't upload the binary. I will investigate more.....
  15. E

Using Assembly Boolean

Using Assembly Boolean When using the ASSEMBLY BOOLEAN comand I get a meesage that states " Unable to perform requested boolean. Does anybody know whyI get this??
  16. E

How to draw a pipe along a path

Just the answer! Thank you. -Eric
  17. E

How to draw a pipe along a path

How to draw a pipe along a path I have what would seem to be a fairly easy task. I know the centerline path for a pipe and would like to draw the path it and then form the pipe along this path. My case is very easy in that the path lies in one plane. I have...
  18. E

Alibre Pro 9.1 For Sale

What is the anticipated time frame for Alibre Version 10. If a person is looking to buy a seat like the one being offered and the current maintenance agreement covers the upcoming release, could be one good deal!
  19. E

Toolbar settings

Yes
  20. E

Who knows Gears?

"Bo Knows Gears" On a serious note. If you are the academic type, I would recommend you head down to your local college library and look for one of the following: - Mechanical Engineering Design - Joseph Shigeley - Design of Machine Elements - Spotts - Handbook of...