What's new

Search results

1. E

Issue Installing EXCEL Add-In

How does one get past this??
  2. E

Dimension Text in my Sketch is HUGE

I opened an existing assembly to add a part. So, I created a new part and when I go to place dimensions on the sketch the size of the dimension text is literally filling my screen. It is HUGE. I went to the properties and adjusted the font size to 8 and it barely made a difference. Has anybody...
  3. E

Crash when opening drawing file

Has anybody else experienced an issue when opening and existing drawing file? This started as of the latest release and after applying the critical patch. I can't open any of my drawing files!!
  4. E

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

I receive the following error intermittently and cannot identify a specific action that is causing it. " Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. " Anybody out there with any suggestions?
  5. E

Logging in to the vault 'M:\NAME' failed.

The login process for my vault is failing. I get the following message when I try to open any vault. Logging in to the vault 'M:\NAME' failed. You cannot log in because your account has not been asigned a license. I have a license for M-Files and it ha been applied. When I open Server...
  6. E

Where do the files go???

I created a new part, inside of an assembly drawing, saved the drawing and closed it. I expected to find the new part inside of the folder (folder may not be the correct term). Simple question. When a new part is created inside of an assembly, what are the rules for where it will be saved? I...
  7. E

Using Assembly Boolean

Using Assembly Boolean When using the ASSEMBLY BOOLEAN comand I get a meesage that states " Unable to perform requested boolean. Does anybody know whyI get this??
  8. E

How to draw a pipe along a path

How to draw a pipe along a path I have what would seem to be a fairly easy task. I know the centerline path for a pipe and would like to draw the path it and then form the pipe along this path. My case is very easy in that the path lies in one plane. I have...
  9. E

Export File: Recommended Techniques

Export File: Recommended Techniques I need to share files, be they parts or complete models, with mutliple vendors all of which seem to use varying CAD platforms. So the simple questions is: For those that are doing the same, what formats do you use for sending parts...
  10. E

How to create a hole chart?

How to create a hole chart? I am creating a part that has a fair numbr of holes in it, of varying type (thru holes of varying OD & threaded holes), and I would like to create a hole chart in my drawing. Does Alibre provide access to the hole info so that it can...
  11. E

Ability to edit a linear/circular pattern feature

Ability to edit a linear/circular pattern feature The ability to delete/modify item(s) in a linear/circular pattern would be very nice. The specific instance that has me writing this is I have a linear pattern that has one hole that needs to be deleted. Any thoughts on this?
  12. E

How to remove an item(s) from a linear or circular pattern

How to remove an item(s) from a linear or circular pattern I have a part that has a consisten hole pattern that makes using the linear pattern a real time saver. The issue is that there is one hole that needs to be removed from the pattern. (I can't be the only guy in town with this type of...