What's new

Search results

1. S

custom template symbol

custom template symbol Hello, I have created a triangle as a custom template symbol as a test. When I wanted to take that symbol for a drawing, than I opened the template option and chosed the path to my custom template symbol. But in that folder I...
  2. S

ellipse ?

ellipse ? Hello, my boss wants me to creat an ellipse. But I could not find a tool in order to creat ellipses. How can I creat that ? Regards, Silke
  3. S

project to scetch (new part in assembly)

Hello, I have got the answer in my other topc "standard parts". Okay, regards, Silke
  4. S

standard parts

ups, I forgot something in my last replay: We are only a very little business (only 5 workers). We have only less standard parts. Maybe 100 pieces maximum. Maybe I would be faster if I creat the modells by myself. If I do it, have I to put the threads or not ? So that alibre will be able...
  5. S

standard parts

Hello, the answer http://www.mcmaster.com seems to be not so bad. But do they only sale screws ? Sorry, I could not find any button to get downloaded a 3D-Modell-file in stp. Where can I find this button ? Regards, Silke
  6. S

standard parts

yes, but without success. :( Is there another way ? Regards, Silke
  7. S

Hi, one question more to this part: If I have a lot of lenses and barrels of lenses. All them with an extrusion cuts. In my assembly-file I can klick each part in order to suppress the extrusion cut or not. Is there a possibility so that I have only to click on one button in order to...
  8. S

standard parts

standard parts Hello, :) for the assemblies I need standard parts like bolts, headless screws and so on. But I have problems to download standard parts. The homepages always wants login-datas from me and they do not accept it, although I do...
  9. S

external threads

Hello, I do not get it. Does somebody has a file for me as an example ? (externel metric thread M4x0.7) If I could have such an example-file than I think I could edit that helix and than I could see. I tried it and I could not define an axis. Regards, Silke
  10. S

hatching for optical lenses or glass

Hello, does nobody has an idea ? Maybe I could creat little pictures (template?) which I can set with the mouse in the area ? How ? Regards, Silke
  11. S

Hi, this is a good idea. I have tried it with one test-lens. I could catch the (virtuell) edges in order to use that to creat more things. If I can set it in my assembly with suppressed extrude cut (so that all of the suppressed extrude cut will look to the same direction), than I will...
  12. S

project to scetch (new part in assembly) Hello, :) my situation is that I have an assembly in which I want to build a new part. In my assemby I have only turning workpieces with different radiuses. All the parts are lenses from the side view. I have the button "project...
  13. S

Section view - colours

Hello, I have the same problem like jhiker. But I cannot understand the last answer. Can I change the colours in the section view ? My models has the colour yellow and blue. And on the section view (only the flat of section) is blue and black. yellow --> blue blue --> black orange -->...
  14. S

assembly constraints - to turn the parts

Thank you. But there I cannot turn the part. If I take "align" than I cannot give a distance. And if I take "gegengerichtet - mate?" than it is wrong. So that I have to turn it. What is the difference between linear and gegegerichtet (mate?) ? My Alibre is in German. Sometimes I have...
  15. S

I could find out that if I first take the constrain "align" (so I cannot set a distance). After that to take the precision placement in order to move it (to set the distance). But how can I edit the distance later ? Regards, Silke
  16. S

assembly constraints - to turn the parts Hello, if I am working with assembly, than often I have the same problem: I have two cuboids. Each cuboids have 6 surfaces. If I take 1 surface from the cuboid A and 1 surface from the cuboid B, than often the constraints are...
  17. S

decimal places

This was the answer which I needed. Super. Thank you very much. Regards, Silke
  18. S

decimal places

decimal places Hello, today I took the function "points in 2D-Skizze" in order to put points to exact places by x,y-coordinates. The points have 6 or 7 decimal places. But the function in Alibre only took 2 decimal places. I could change it but...
  19. S

dimensions in drawing are wrong

Hello, in the part I cannot use the mirror. I can only use it within 1 skizze. How can I use it ? Regards, Silke
  20. S

wrong dimensions in drawing file ?

okay, you can see my problem and the files in the other forum "binaries". Regards, Silke