What's new

Search results

1. S

custom template symbol

custom template symbol Hello, I have created a triangle as a custom template symbol as a test. When I wanted to take that symbol for a drawing, than I opened the template option and chosed the path to my custom template symbol. But in that folder I...
  2. S

ellipse ?

ellipse ? Hello, my boss wants me to creat an ellipse. But I could not find a tool in order to creat ellipses. How can I creat that ? Regards, Silke
  3. S

standard parts

standard parts Hello, :) for the assemblies I need standard parts like bolts, headless screws and so on. But I have problems to download standard parts. The homepages always wants login-datas from me and they do not accept it, although I do...
  4. S

project to scetch (new part in assembly)

project to scetch (new part in assembly) Hello, :) my situation is that I have an assembly in which I want to build a new part. In my assemby I have only turning workpieces with different radiuses. All the parts are lenses from the side view. I have the button "project...
  5. S

assembly constraints - to turn the parts

assembly constraints - to turn the parts Hello, if I am working with assembly, than often I have the same problem: I have two cuboids. Each cuboids have 6 surfaces. If I take 1 surface from the cuboid A and 1 surface from the cuboid B, than often the constraints are...
  6. S

decimal places

decimal places Hello, today I took the function "points in 2D-Skizze" in order to put points to exact places by x,y-coordinates. The points have 6 or 7 decimal places. But the function in Alibre only took 2 decimal places. I could change it but...
  7. S

dimensions in drawing are wrong

dimensions in drawing are wrong Hello, I have created a part-modell. As I wanted to make the drawing of it, than the dimension-icon took wrong dimensions. So I checked the modell again and again. I could not find my mistake. The modell has a length from 7.5...
  8. S

wrong dimensions in drawing file ?

wrong dimensions in drawing file ? Hello, I have created a part-modell. As I wanted to make the drawing of it, than the dimension-icon took wrong dimensions. So I checked the modell again and again. I could not find my mistake. The modell has a length from 7.5...
  9. S

external threads

external threads Hello, with Alibre I can create internal threads (or female threads). In the config-file for the threads I have to give values about external threads (or male threads). Why can I not create external threads (while I need the...
  10. S

hatching for optical lenses or glass

hatching for optical lenses or glass Hello, in the sectional view I need hatchings. But I could not find a hatching for glass (or better optical lenses according to DIN ISO 10110) in my alibre. In the config-file for hatchings there a 6 values, but only 5 of them...
  11. S

change a model --> refresh drawings and assemblies ?

change a model --> refresh drawings and assemblies ? Hello, if I change a model, how can I refresh the drawing ? without to draw all the model new. if I change a model, how can I refresh the assembly without to build it new ? Have a nice weekend, Silke
  12. S

printing DIN-A3 --> DIN-A4

printing DIN-A3 --> DIN-A4 Hello, yesterday I wanted to print a drawing. The drawing is in the size DIN-A3 and I wanted to print it to DIN-A4 (the half). But I could not because the printer took 2 papers in the size DIN-A4 instead of 1. Than I tried to select...
  13. S

addings threads to the config-file

addings threads to the config-file Hello, within the config-file "alibre unicode_thd" I have to put additional threads. But I do not know all the datas which I need and I do not know formulas in order to calculate it. And I do not know what string female class...
  14. S

layer

layer Hello, I have modified my layer for a drawing and I saved it inside the template of my drawing. I have built new lines and now I want to attribute the new lines to special lines within the drawing. How can I do it ? If I put a...