What's new

Search results

1. D

Unable to make avi files with any codec

Help! Having finally managed to get a design to animate correctly I now need to output an 'avi' file to send to my client and I just can't no matter which codec I select. Some appear to do the job but playback results in a black screen! Using Win XP Pro SP3, 2M RAM, NVIDIA Quadro FX560 video...
  2. D

V11.1 Generates an error on exit

Every time I exit V11.1 it generates an error. Win XP SP3, NVIDIA Quadro FX560 2M RAM. Any ideas please?
  3. D

Telephone Handset Cord

Telephone Handset Cord I need to model a telephone handset 'curly cord'. I have made a straight section helix OK but how can I get the helix to follow a 3D curve so the cord looks real? Any ideas anyone please?
  4. D

Detail View - annotation position

Detail View - annotation position Whereas it is possible to change the angular position an annotation bubble assocated with a detail view it is not possible to alter the annotation bubble's distance from the view definition circle. This can be done with a dimension's...
  5. D

Alibre Photorender, two woes

Alibre Photorender, two woes 1. Not sure that the Industrial Pack comes with expert despite the website saying it does! I could not find a download for it. Any ideas? 2. Photorender very restricted as individual surfaces cannot be rendered - i.e a part has to be...
  6. D

Detail View - position of annotation

Detail View - position of annotation I would like to change the position of the annotation associated with a detail view. I can rotate the circle used for the view generation which alters the position of the text associated but not the distance of the annotation from the...