What's new

Search results

1. V

Problems with configurations in SP1 ?

Problems with configurations in SP1 ? Has anyone else been having problems with multiple configurations using 9.2 SP1? It seems that even though I have other configurations completely locked, any changes effect all configurations. I know this worked fine in the past.
  2. V

workflow issues - digitize-Rhino-alibre-production drawings

I don't know if this is what you're asking because I don't know anything about Rhino, but the latest version of Alibre lets you turn-off parts in your 2D drawings. You must open all the explorer "trees" on the left side pane (all the little +) and you will see each individual part of an...
  3. V

File conversion - Pro/Desktop

I still have a functioning version of Pro/Desktop. I have exported all my models as STEP files without problems. Of course all the parametric data is gone so for most of these files I found it necessary to redraw them anyway.
  4. V

Sheet Metal Design

Sheet Metal Design The sheet metal prototype shop that does our work is having problems with the latest Alibre files. Specifically they are telling me that many of the holes are defined as splines in the 3D database and they can not pull dimensions off...
  5. V

Version 9 problem poll

ditto I haven't gotten the "trim to surface" or "thicken surface" to work yet, but it may be a user problem. I still haven't figured out how to "snap" my dimensions in 2D drawings, I still have to "zoom in" and adjust them manually (I think this was fixed in V9.0).
  6. V

Updating DesignCheck

I'm having the same problem. Had to re-install Alibre 9.0 from scratch and I've updated all the add-on programs. The Algor is the only one that doesn't work now. I've un-installed and re-installed it twice with no luck. I did see something in the forums about deleting the Alibre license key...
  7. V

Rapid Prototyping who?

http://www.quickparts.com I haven't used them yet, but they look like they know what they're doing.
  8. V

Mouse Wheel Zoom - Is it backwards for you?

I have become accustom to the way the mouse zooms now, I thought it was backwards as well (used Pro/Desktop for a few years). Only problem now is when I have to go back to those old drawings in Pro, now it seems backwards.
  9. V

Display Software Emulation in 8.2?

Same problem here, I always used the software emulation option until it was removed in version 8.2, now I'm screwed. Alibre support told me to roll-back to NVIDIA driver version 53.03, but my card (GeForce 5500) won't allow it. Anyone have any other suggestions? By the way I made all the changes...