What's new

Search results

1. K

Flattening helix shape

Hi Ralf, Can you please upload the AD part of those part ? Thanks and interesting :D
  2. K

Beam Standard Profiles ?

Hi Guys,,,, Maybe for the future of Alibre, take a look : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJQT4GgLyj8
  3. K

Chnage rotate navigation

Hi Nate, Cant wait you cook the code. Good luck for your rendering :D Regards, Kholish
  4. K

Chnage rotate navigation

Hi Nate, UPDATE : Currently to rotate 3D object in AD you need to hold down both left + right mouse buttons. Here is what I want : I want to use hold down scroll button to rotate 3D object in AD Then to pan object CTRL + Hold Down Scroll Button.
  5. K

Chnage rotate navigation

@Ralf and Nate... The second option if its difficult to replace with hold down scroll is -----> hold down right mouse button. I think ralf is familiar with this, since he is also moi3d user :D . What do you think ralf to replace with scroll or right mouse button ? Thanks ! :D
  6. K

Chnage rotate navigation

Hi Nate, I dont want previous function applied to anything. In my opinion, hold down two button at the same time is not ergonomic and need more "power". The best option is replace it with hold down scroll button to rotate 3D object. BTW, how long you will make it happen ? Just curious...
  7. K

Chnage rotate navigation

Hi Nate, Yes, I agree with user customizable. >I will try to make you an AutoHotkey program to customize your setup Wow, that will very nice :D Currently to rotate 3D object in AD you need to hold down both left + right mouse buttons. Here is what I want : option 1 : I want to use hold...
  8. K

Chnage rotate navigation

Dear Alibre Support... Can you please change the mouse rotate object control use hold down middle mouse button or hold down right mouse button for next V12.1 ? Thanks !
  9. K

Why Auto Logout from forum very often ?

Hi Nate, I just reinstall my firefox. The cookies in on. I will see the result... Are ever having the same problem accessing Alibre forum ? Thanks !
  10. K

Sometimes auto logout every 1 minute :(
  11. K

Dear Friends.... When I login to Alibre forum, why the system make me auto logout very often ? Auto logout random in every 5 - 10 minutes. Thanks !
  12. K

v12.1

Hello... How to update from V12 to V12.1 ? Where I can download the upgrade patch ? Thanks
  13. K

Beam Standard Profiles ?

Hi David, Thanks for the API. I know, its not complete and automatic like beam design in IV or SWX. But it help. I hope Alibre can improve this area in the future release....
  14. K

Chnage rotate navigation

Thanks for the link Mike.... Hopefully Alibre Technical Support will help us to built for rotate. Because I am not expert in that kind of language. :D
  15. K

Chnage rotate navigation

Hi Ralf, Is there any chance to change this setting in the next V12.1 ? I like to use press down scroll or press down right mouse button to rotate object. Thanks !
  16. K

Beam Standard Profiles ?

Hi Guys.... Is there any tutorial on how to create structural / beam project in Alibre ? From the Alibre website gallery, I found so many image of machine design with beam / structure member there. But I cant figure it out how to create them in Alibre. I mean not manually by creating the...
  17. K

Beam Standard Profiles ?

I have V12 Pro version installed.
  18. K

Hole Standard ?

I will waiting the release of V12.1 Thanks ! :D
  19. K

Create Radius Dimension ?

OK, understood Ralf.... :D Thank You !
  20. K

Create Radius Dimension ?

Hi.... I want to create a radius dimension in 2D drawing, but the result is always linier dimension. See attached image. Any idea on how to make radius dimension ? Thanks