What's new

Search results

1. C

Revolved surface is not smooth - help

Thank you for your thoughts and quick response. I posted the drawing file to the binaries section. I noticed a line is visible in the projections where the sketch starts/ends. I will take a look at the surface irregularity in the Alibre display. I will also try to better...
  2. C

Revolved surface is not smooth - file

Here is the drawing file with a line visible.
  3. C

Thank you Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will try those. I posted the part file and published PDF. So it seems that maybe the uneven surface is not really present but only in the PDF rendering. Here is the link to the...
  4. C

Revolved surface is not smooth - file

Revolved surface is not smooth - file Here is the original post: http://www.alibre.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6113 I noticed when I publish the part to PDF the surface is uneven where the revolved started/ended.
  5. C

Revolved surface is not smooth - help Hello, I would greatly appreciate any advice. In 2D sketch I sketched an ellipse centered at 0,0. I then sketched a vertical line on the y axis I then trimmed away all the lines leaving half of an ellipse. I revolved the 'half...