What's new

Search results

1. S

Working with copies/clones of sketches

Hi Ben Do you really need to use the actual profile sketch I have done a lot of work with extrusions but, I used an approximate sketch that would produce as few surfaces as possible to keep the file size to a minimum. Cheers Steve
  2. S

OT: General Discussion

Hi Jeff Still in the vacuum world I will let you know the details when I have started. Cheers Steve :D :D
  3. S

Hi All I am back in work I start my new job on the 15th of March :D :D :D :D and will have to learn Pro E. :) :) cheers Steve
  4. S

Design part in within an assembly..

Off topic I know but, I spotted this NSU RO80 in france last summer, nice reg number to go with it. Cheers Steve
  5. S

TIP: RED/UNDEFINED DIMENSION

Deleting the view does change the dimensions to black but they are still disassociated and not to be trusted. Cheers Steve
  6. S

Vault restore

An after all that the folder that I wantedwas not on the backup. :oops: Cheers Steve
  7. S

Vault restore

Sorted by changing the sequence of iputing data into the add dialogue box. Cheers Steve
  8. S

Vault restore

Yes I can see that but it is a different vault name. Cheers Steve
  9. S

Vault restore

I allways get an error message that says the rpc server is unavailable. Cheers Steve
  10. S

Alibre .arb file to v12

I am currently running v12 beta how can i migrate a v10 .arb file into the Alibre vault, the date migrtation tool does not allow me to select the .arb files. Cheers Steve
  11. S

Vault restore

yes I have tried typing in the new name but it does not work. Cheers Steve
  12. S

Vault restore

I believe so. Cheers Steve
  13. S

Vault restore

Hi David Sorry but, I do not undrstand what you are saying I can presently access the two pre existing vaults but not the new one without logging on or off. Cheers Steve
  14. S

Vault restore

I have successfully restored an Alibre vault from a CD backup taken from another computer. I can see the vault in the admistrator settingds, but not in the client settings or when exploring Mfiles even after setting the user for the same as the existing vaults. :? Any help would be greatly...
  15. S

Bill of material updates

I guess that some things just never change.:( Cheers Steve
  16. S

Hi Toshi In my case my employer has no work for me and can therefor terminate my employment which they did last Friday, so for the first time in my life I am now unemployed. :( Cheers Steve
  17. S

Hi All The job situation is not good here in the UK either I have just been laid off for the month of September, back in work now but waiting to here when I may be made redundant, and just to make the situation worse my wife was told yesterday that her job function will be moving to Italy in...
  18. S

Angle cut tube

Thanks Jim I have just tried the lofted flange approach which flattened out fine when there was no mitre but introducing the mitre did not seem to produce the expected flat pattern, also another problem for me with the lofted approach is that it can not be unbent to introduce further cuts ...
  19. S

Angle cut tube

How do I cut an angle on the end of a rolled tube that can be flattened for laser cutting. Cheers Steve
  20. S

Installing HyperShot

Hi Miles Tried both, no luck :( Cheers Steve