What's new

Search results

1. A

Shortcut Key for Wireframe/Solid

Shortcut Key for Wireframe/Solid Hello, I reinstalled the drivers for my Spaceball and lost all the settings for the buttons. I have them all set back to the shortcuts I like except for the shortcut to switch between Wireframe and Solide view. I need to know the...
  2. A

Auto-Constrain Bug?

Auto-Constrain Bug? Hello, Wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. If you use the toolbar shortcut to activate auto-constrain, it works as it should. If you use, the hotkey shortcut (crtl+shft+c) to enable the autoconstrain you lose the...
  3. A

Problem w/ Spaceball CAD Controller

Problem w/ Spaceball CAD Controller Hello, Anyone here using a Spaceball Cad Controller? For some reason, when I rotate with the Spaceball it rotates from the origin despite having the rotation point set for the center of volume. The mouse rotates the model as it...
  4. A

Parametric Gear

Parametric Gear Siggy had some questions in a thread concerning modeling a gear in the equation editor. Here you go.
  5. A

Memory Management Problem

Memory Management Problem Have any of you noticed that Alibre sometimes fails to release the ram allocated for large assemblies? Sometimes after I have opened and closed several large assemblies I notice that Alibre is still using more memory with no parts or...
  6. A

Rereference Sketch Plane?

Rereference Sketch Plane? Is there a way to re-reference a sketch plane effectively changing what plane a feature sketch is on? I can not see how to do it?