What's new

Search results

1. Andy

Should I or shouldn't I?

I thought I would dip my toe in the 3d printer water and have spent some time looking at what is available for £300-£400. I have changed my mind more times than I care to mention but the money is burning a hole in my pocket so if I don't spend it soon it will disappear. So, I have arrived (sort...
  2. Andy

pdf conversion

I have been having problems converting drawings to pdf format, in the systems option I have the choice of Visage, MS Print to PDF and Foxit Phantom. None of these work properly, either distorting/omitting text or just not working at all. Am I doing something wrong or have a setting incorrectly...
  3. Andy

Transferring Vault contents to standard windows folder

I am changing my main computer and at the same time would like to export a copy of all the vaults files to a standard windows folder. I have tried 'Export' but it does not seem to transfer all the files. I think I am missing a trick here somewhere, can anyone help?
  4. Andy

Configuration housekeeping

I am setting up 3D models of standard items using configurations to keep the number of files in my repository to a minimum. So, my idea is to, for example make a model of a Socket Cap Head Screw and through the equation editor make all the relevant sizes of this type of screw as I need them...