What's new

Search results

1. A

AD Translate

i tried opening in edrawings as a test. i had tried to open in hypershot also and did not work there either. one of my clients uses solidworks and i wanted to verify the translator utility worked. it seems to me if AD advertises the file format as solidworks it should work in other applications...
  2. A

AD Translate

I've purchased AD Translate and have yet to get it to work. I have 'exported' an assembly in solidworks format but it will not open in other software, i.e. e drawings, Hypershot. The 'translated' files are all there-the assembly and associated parts with the proper file extensions. The...
  3. A

Best way to generate gears in Alibre Design Expert ?

This looks very good! how soon before we see it :D . Will this have the ability to do helical gears? Best Regards, Scott 2GB, GTX260, E8500 3.16GHz, Vista 32bit, AD V11
  4. A

Java.lang. out of memory error

Me Too! Very frustrating when you have project deadline looming :( This is the complete error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError at java/io/ByteArrayOutputStream.write at com/alibre/utils/FileHelper.fileToByteArray at com/alibre/utils/SerializableImage.<init> at...