What's new

Search results

1. T

Alibre Cam Gallery

Would you guys and gals out there like to post some pictures of things you've made using Alibre Cam. Cam version? Post processor? CNC machines used? PRETTY PLEASE :D
  2. T

Sample Training Video Trouble?

Someone posted awhile back about not being able to watch the sample training videos from the website. I had the same problem. I'm using windows vista home basic and windows media player 11. Give this a try. 1. Right click the video you what to see 2. Click " Save Target As... " 3. Choose where...
  3. T

Toolbar Trouble

I turned all 8 toolbars on (the top ones) but only 7 showed (yes,I know you can slide them back and forth and move them up and down). I tried turning them off and on again and now only 5 show. Am I doing something wrong or have I just found another thing that doesn't work right? :x
  4. T

Extrude Previews Are Wrong

Sketch two circles one inside the other and select extrude boss. Now work the draft angle back and forth. Only the outer circle shows a correct preview, the inner circle moves in the wrong direction. No big deal if you keep your eye on the outer circle and ignore the inner circle, just a little...
  5. T

New Alibre Website

What do you think of the new Alibre website? All I can say is WOW! :mrgreen:
  6. T

Modeling A Knurl

Some users have been disgusted with the 3d rendering time on a knurl. I have found the best way to keep rendering times down is, after selecting helical cut, enter only the height needed to pass the sketch through the part and no more. If the part is only .5 inch wide and you leave the extrude...
  7. T

Modeling a Drill Bit

Here is a part file to play with. It is a fair approximation of a drill bit, but the tip is all wrong. I can't seem to get the chisel point and the relief behind the cutting edge. Took about 10 minutes to draw an end and side view with a pencil. Can some of you Alibre experts finish the end of...
  8. T

Vanishing Reply

Whenever I type a reply to a post and hit the submit button, I am asked to log in AGAIN and everything I just typed vanishes. I have to print screen and insert into paint so I can see what I just typed so I can retype it. Anyone else have this trouble or is it just me? :cry: