What's new

Search results

1. S

Opening DXF files

You just need to change the file association in Windows, so that it knows what application is the default for the file type. This won't work from settings, anymore, as that just wants you to get some app from the Microsoft Store. You need to right click a DXF file from Explorer and choose, "Open...
  2. S

KeyShot 11 Available with Subscription

Nevermind :oops: Just had to restart the computer!
  3. S

KeyShot 11 Available with Subscription

I just installed Keyshot 11, and interestingly, it works and shows the Alibre activation when I open it directly. However, if I try to export directly from Alibre, it asks me to activate my license - which doesn't work. Alibre Expert V24
  4. S

dxf import cannot dimension or extrude

Thanks Ralf, that was fast! What did you do to get it properly exploded, so you could really edit it? I have several pieces of this and I can't get any of them to work! Best regards, Ron
  5. S

Sorry, here you go! Thanks for the quick reply! Ron
  6. S

After importing a dxf file, exploding, copying and pasting into a new part file, I cannot dimension or extrude it. Attempting to dimension a slot, the whole outline get selected, not just the end line. Trying to extrude give me an error: "Wire is self Intersecting." I've tried to simplify in...