What's new

Search results

1. B

Wondering If I should buy Alibra again or buy SolidWorks

Ya i Know that but remember that is the second time i would have to pay for it and what if it happens again????
  2. B

Well That way back in 2009 or something.. Don't think I can still find it.... like that i dent use it the last couple years now I have a use for it again so i tried to use it and it dent work....wondering what i should do really liked it but don't know if its worth it don't know if i can trust...
  3. B

Hey Guys I bout Alibra a couple of years ago put the license to my name paid with my credit card .... So i changed Company and they decided that its there license so they called Alibra and they gave them the license and threw me out and dent even tell me or asked me.///??? WHAT SHOULD I DO?????
  4. B

Dimension disapper

Thank you That did it bwshop :lol:
  5. B

Dimension disapper

Still no luck anything als I would try Thank you
  6. B

Dimension disapper

Hi Guys I am using GM 2014 when I put in the dimension on a flatten sheet metal part in the drawing work space after placing a couple dimemsion they disapper. Thank you bwshop
  7. B

Geomagic has stop working

Thank you Kyle That took care of the problem. bwshop
  8. B

Geomagic has stop working

Hi guys I am having trouble with the Toggle Guide Lines turn on If I try to make a circle I am getting a message Geomagic has stop working and kick me complete out of MG I have only seem that happing with 2013 and 2014 I would like to get this problem solved because the Guide line are handy...
  9. B

Where's Max?

GOOD Now we can get back to work again and know we got some goodies coming :D
  10. B

Alibre/Geomagic phones dead?

Well what ever they got our money :shock:
  11. B

I'm going to start a collection

I got that Ralf I also can find it . But how do I find my problem and solve it Probable a dump question but I am trying to learn on solving some of my own problems Thank you bwshop
  12. B

:? :? :?
  13. B

Hi Raly Thanks for the reply I got that now. But what next to find Problem Reports and Details Thank you bwshop
  14. B

Hi RCH_Projects I can't even find System "Problem Reports and Details": In my Win 8 system bwshop
  15. B

Here is another one for your wall Am getting a lot of them . And they are a lot of PAIN and frustration
  16. B

Solidworks to Geomagic

Well first of all Thank you Ralf for helping me . As far as the other 3 files that is all I got could you at least convert to a DXF file so I can get my info back out from them and redraw them in Geomagic Thank's again
  17. B

Solidworks to Geomagic

Hi guys Attach is a zip file with 4 solid works file could anyone. Please convert them for me that I can open them with Geomagic It will be greatly appreciated Thank you bwshop
  18. B

Dimensioning Arc Length ?

Have a look at that link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15679 Thank you bwshop
  19. B

Could be Bug on 2013

Yes it was . Should it work the way I had it to ?
  20. B

Could be Bug on 2013

Hi Guys Attach is a sheet metal file and screen shot of the problem I have The flanges are not closing up Any one could tell me what I am doing wrong or is it a BUG Thank you bwshop