What's new

Search results

1. B

Wondering If I should buy Alibra again or buy SolidWorks

Hey Guys I bout Alibra a couple of years ago put the license to my name paid with my credit card .... So i changed Company and they decided that its there license so they called Alibra and they gave them the license and threw me out and dent even tell me or asked me.///??? WHAT SHOULD I DO?????
  2. B

Dimension disapper

Hi Guys I am using GM 2014 when I put in the dimension on a flatten sheet metal part in the drawing work space after placing a couple dimemsion they disapper. Thank you bwshop
  3. B

Geomagic has stop working

Hi guys I am having trouble with the Toggle Guide Lines turn on If I try to make a circle I am getting a message Geomagic has stop working and kick me complete out of MG I have only seem that happing with 2013 and 2014 I would like to get this problem solved because the Guide line are handy...
  4. B

Solidworks to Geomagic

Hi guys Attach is a zip file with 4 solid works file could anyone. Please convert them for me that I can open them with Geomagic It will be greatly appreciated Thank you bwshop
  5. B

Could be Bug on 2013

Hi Guys Attach is a sheet metal file and screen shot of the problem I have The flanges are not closing up Any one could tell me what I am doing wrong or is it a BUG Thank you bwshop
  6. B

Sweep Part

Hi Guys I would upload a part file but I have internet problems . Here is what I need to do I know it is simple for guy that have the know how. A 5" line at 45 degree then a 16" line across the Y axis then back down again at 5" at 45 degree with both with both top 45 a 3.5 radios then sweep it...
  7. B

Constraints Problem

Hi Guys I got a problem with trying to constrain the (Main Plate Brace) There is one constrain applyed but if I try to Align the holes ( lift Bushing ) Part I am getting an error message Have a look guys tell me what I am doing wroung I check with the Measurement Tool everything looks right...
  8. B

Helix

Hi Guys Counld anyone tell me why I can't get the the Helix tool with that part File attach Thank you bwshop
  9. B

Solidworks file Help

Hi Guys I counldn't Attach a solidworks file of a wiring digrame could anyone convert it so I can open it with Alibre Pm me on were to send the file Thank you it will be apprecatied Bwshop
  10. B

can it be done

Hi guys Attach is a file I am trying to edit the drawing in the file I can draw lines but trim expend are ignored when they intersept with the drawing Thank you bwshop
  11. B

How can it be done

Hi Guys attach is a sheet metal file . How can a guy make the same part but with the flage on the opposite side with out having to have two files Will need both pieces in an Assembly Let we know if it can be done Thank you bwshop
  12. B

Alibre New Training Videos

Just want to let Alibre know . That under the ( Part Workspace - Sketching Figures ) videos. that number 2 and 5 are the same videos.And under the videos ( Part Features ) video number 20 and under the videos ( Program Add-Ons) videos number 8 If you try to Download video and save it. It saves...
  13. B

Unwanted dimension

Hi Guys attach is a file of a show dimension i would like to get rid of it also showes in the screen shop any help Please Thank you bwshop
  14. B

ToolBar

Hi Guys Using 2012 If a guy turns all the toolbars of how can I turn some back on in the part work space . I can do it in the essembly work space but can't get it to work in the part work space Thank you bwshop
  15. B

From Assembly file to a AD_PRT file

Hi Guys I need a little help of a assembly file i hve on how to get it to a AD_PRT file i need to do some modeling of that file :oops: Thanks Guys
  16. B

Convert to sheet Metal

Hi Guys attach is a file I would like to convert to a 2 pc sheet metal part I can do 1 of the pieces but with the second one a problem shows up Ok the base of the part is a 7" x 6-1/2" if i do the base and have the flange on the 6-1/2 that is no problem But if i do the second PC if i set the...
  17. B

Convert Solidworks file to a DXF file

Hi Guys Attach are 2 simple solidworks file that I need converted to a DXF file so I can import to Alibre :roll: It will be apprecatied Thank you bwshop Where can I email the files to The extension slddrw is not allowed
  18. B

Help needed with a sheet metal part

Hi Guys I am back asking for some help attach is a sheet metal part file that I need a flat pattern for to cut out with my plasma Any help would be apprecatied Thank you bwshop
  19. B

Help with another part

Hi guys Can any one Convert me the a attach file to a sheet metal part I don't have any luck Thank you bwshop :roll:
  20. B

Hamming in sheet metal

Hi Guys I need a little help I don't know if I spelled Hamming right. But how dose a guy do hamming in the sheet metal part hamming is bending a flange 180 degrees Thank you klmark