What's new

Search results

1. P

Variable fillet/lofting with guide curves

That's v neat :-). I wonder if it's possible with AD v12...
  2. P

Have now made my own version, following your walkthrough. Worked an absolute treat :D :D :D
  3. P

That's brilliant Seb, both model and the walk through. V kind and much appreciated. I shall go play :D Thanks again Rich
  4. P

That's incredibly kind Seb, many thanks! I've not used Rhino, so on a bit of a learning curve :-). Cheers again Rich
  5. P

Thanks for the MoI link, it seems impressively easy to use in the videos and looks a v useful complement to Alibre. I'll download the trial version to start with and have a play. Just wondering if you could perhaps point me in the direction of which tool(s) you used to do the variable fillet...
  6. P

That's extremely neat and exactly what I was after, many thanks! I can't open the new file sadly though, Alibre just crashes on opening it. I'm running Alibre standard 12.1? Also think I shall go shopping for MoI, it looks rather useful :-) Many thanks for the tip. Rich
  7. P

Hi folks, I'm still quite new to 3D CAD and am struggling with the attached part. I've tried 2 methods and attach the two versions of the part. I'm trying to create a variable radius fillet around the cylindrical section to link it to the curved base. I'm modelling the water tank and dome of...