What's new

Search results

1. P

Inserting Planes

Re: Hi, If I understand you correct, you should do it in this way: For example: 1. Make a parralel plane to XY about 2.25 inches 2. Next insert axis choosing XZ and the new plane 3. Next I should choose this axis and XZ plane...
  2. P

Views & Photo Rendering

Re: Hello, Within SW & SE you can change drawing views to shaded, can you do this in Alibre? Answer is: No. The Rendering add on seems resonable, what does Lightworks add, as I don't seem to be able to get a demo of Lightworks...
  3. P

Section view issues.

Re: Hi, You didn't miss these option. It is a huge limitation of 2D in Alibre. Pem
  4. P

disappear add-ons

Re: Hi, I had the same problem. Try uninstall Alibre and re-install again. It helped me. Pem
  5. P

When will it be safe to upgrade to 9.2 and what are the bugs

re: Hi, In my opinion, plesase don't upgrade to version 9.2 until Alibre will release SP1. This version has a lot of bugs for exmaple: 1. Export to ACIS R13 - I received zap file from Alibre 2. Mate constraint offset value will not...
  6. P

Error com.ms.xml.util.Name(-FS-LR)

Re: Hi, It is typical bug relevant with Java. You should reinstall java on your machine. In 90% of cases it helps. Pem
  7. P

Update on a tip I gave earlier, Sketch Dimension Color

Re: Hi, Yes it is posible to import: Go to: C:Documents&Settings/[system user name]/Aplication data(I don't know how it call in english version of windows) /Alibre Design/[your user name in alibre]/User.profile First copy your file...
  8. P

Am I the only one with this feature request?

Maybe next step should be: add fits in 3D workspace and table with fits into 2D ?? Pem
  9. P

Am I the only one with this feature request?

Re: Hello, I'm agree with you in 100% :). This kind of software should help when user design something. In some areas, using alibre, we are now very good in "clicking" - to much clicking is not good. But it is only my opinion. Pem
  10. P

(shocked) What is this ???

Re: Hi, It is standard problem with Alibre. I had this problem when I opened assembly very fast - before Alibre finish downloading all reposietories. I closed Alibre reboot system and opened Alibre with this assembly and everything...
  11. P

Alibre and Excel

Alibre and Excel I have some sugestion to macro Control Parameters in Excel (I tested it with 35 parts (11 sub-assemblies)): 1. in big assembly clicking “active sessions”, choosing part and clicking “apply” is uncomfortable and time-consuming...
  12. P

Fix for import / boolean scale problem

Re: Hi, I reported this in February but untill now I didn't receive any information when it will be fix. I have description on Alibre site: "Escalated to dev" and nothing more. Regards Pem
  13. P

Datakit! Anyone tried it lately?

RE Hi, I asked them about price and they gave me this: Catia to Alibre: 1 500 euro SW to Alibre: 1 000 euro it isn't cheap software :) Pem
  14. P

AD instance trought API

Re: Thanks, for reply. My app is (or would be;) something more than plugin. Your example is working very well, but I have one more question: How to make AD UI "visible" after open it in this way? I was trying open file by...
  15. P

AD instance trought API

AD instance trought API I'm developing a plugin for Alibre in .NET. Is there any chance to start AD trought API? Now I'm reading path to AD installation directory from registry (SOFTWARE\\Alibre, Inc.\\Alibre Design\\), starting process, wait for it...
  16. P

Speed

Re: Hi I confirm that I have the same problem with Alibre. "After quiting Alibre I found it still had an open process and was still using almost 500 meg of ram! After force quiting that process I had over 720 meg free" When I'm...
  17. P

Enhancements

Parametric section line - I reported this problem with description to Scott some times ago. Pem
  18. P

Enhancements

New options Hi I would like to see in next realese API for Boolean feature and Configurations - it will be great improvment for me. regards Pem
  19. P

Design Properties

Design Properties Hi Is there any way to change (using Alibre API of course) part properties like "Material", "Last Author", etc. I know that I can change "Description" and "Number" using IADDesignSession.DesignProperties. But what about...
  20. P

Hide selected sketches?

Re: Hi Show all and show only - maybe it will be good solution. Pem