What's new

Search results

1. H

Modelling a spring washer

Can someone please help me model a wave washer that is made by stamping a washer from a flat sheet and then forming it into a semi-cylindrical shape?
  2. H

Exporting to STEP - units

When I export a model created in inches as a STEP , it exports in centimeters even when System Options > Interoperability > STEP setting is "use saved model units" How do I fix this?
  3. H

PDF created from drawing is cropped

When I try to create a PDF from a drawing in 2018, the PDF is cropped. I can't find any settings to adjust. Help please!
  4. H

Drawings in 2018

When I open drawings in 2018 created in most current previous version, there are no dimensions, annotation or title block template information. This is not good! Am I doing something wrong? Can this information be imported / converted? Help please!
  5. H

Sheet Metal Dimple

Is it possible to create a dimple of a depth other than the default of AD_Thickness*2? When I try, it always fails with the status shown.
  6. H

Interoperability - SLDPRT

I have a customer who has gotten the error shown in the attached screenshot while trying to open a .sldprt file generated in AD. Can anyone provide some insight as to whether I'm doing anything wrong and how to remedy this? I can not share the file because it is confidential.
  7. H

Missing Text

PLEASE HELP! Overnight, for no apparent reason, all of the text in all of my drawings is gone. The information is still accessible when I attempt to edit, but does not display or print. I guess I did something that has globally screwed thing up but I can't find it in system or drawing options...
  8. H

License concern

My maintenance is paid through December 2017, but as shown in the attachment, it says that it expires tomorrow! Should I be concerned or will this be resolved with the full release?
  9. H

Dead in the Water!

Has anyone encountered this problem? I can't effectively us GD at all now. I'm using Windows 10, and have been for years with GD without any problems. Suddenly, I can't do anything. Support has finally stated that they don't know how to help me and are submitting it as a bug which sounds like...
  10. H

Where do I download the latest version?

I went to the site linked in my last e-mail from 3DS and it's not any longer active. What is the address for the download site. I tried to re-install after a licensing error.
  11. H

Where is Dynamics?

I have the latest version of GeoMagic Design Expert installed and up and running fine. When I go to the Addons menu, Dynamics is not a choice. Do I have to download and install Dynamics separately? I read through everything I could find to answer this question, if I missed something then my...
  12. H

HELP, I can't see my dimensions!

In 2D sketch, I place a dimension, click and it disappears. What's up?
  13. H

Keyshot on Mac

All of the text in my pull-down menus and dialogue boxes have turned into squares in place of the alpha characters. I am running Keyshot 2.2 on a Mac PowerBook with Snow Leopard and Parallels desktop. Does anyone know how I can remedy this?