What's new

2018 revised ship date: 4/11 (Wednesday)

KRELER

Great! Will it work OOB with Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (1803) which is about to be released tomorrow as well?

Last edited:

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Have just updated my test machine to W10 1803 - no obvious issues so far as a result with the v2018 release candidate.

H-L-Smith

It's really terrific to see Alibre Design returning to on-going development again. While bug fixes, enhancements and new features are always welcome, the best part of version 2018 for me will be the return to a pattern of regular improvements in the product.

Congratulations to all the Alibre folks who have really turned the situation around in a relatively short amount of time.

Cheers,

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Have just updated my test machine to W10 1803 - no obvious issues so far as a result with the v2018 release candidate.

Hold on - it was a different update - 1803 update for Win10 1709. Sorry for the confusion. I just saw the 1803 when I checked for updates.

iwanttoslot

Got all excited because its the 11th only to remember we are half a world earlier than you. Patience young man. Any good to see progress and understand the difficulties of getting things right.

Got all excited because its the 11th only to remember we are half a world earlier than you. Patience young man. Any good to see progress and understand the difficulties of getting things right.
Do, I assume you are "West of the International Date Line." Which part and what "standards" do you need to maintain?

albie0803

Alibre Super User
Meh, I'm like 2/3 in front (Brisbane Australia) I keep having to think "tomorrow afternoon" but the important thing is that is IS coming!

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Update notification will kick in, though maybe not quite immediately that the download becomes available.

NOTE users have to be running 2017.1 or later for the update notification system to work (it wasn't functioning in 2017.0).

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff - I've been using M-Files throughout the beta period and now with 'official' 2018. Works just the same as before.