What's new

A couple of customer references

gregmilliken

A couple of customer references

Hi All,

I asked this in one of the topics below and got some takers -- thanks to those who responded, you will probably be getting contacted shortly -- but I also wanted to raise it up to the broader group.

I am looking for a few people we can refer to new customers and prospects who ask for references from customers using Alibre Design. If you agree it would amount to a brief call or email exchange from time to time giving some feedback on your experiences with the product and company.

Don't worry I will respect you r time and not abuse this if you are willing.

Thanks,
Greg Milliken
CEO
Alibre, Inc.

kdevoe

Hi Greg,

I work for a small OEM company that uses AD for all it's designing. Though we don't do elaborate designs it is a big time saver using AD. I would be happy to give references.

Kevin

steved

Product reference

Hi Greg

I would be pleased to discuss the benefits of Alibre with your potential customers.

Cheers

Steve

macinc

Hi Greg,
We started using 3D CAD about a year ago, and we did also try out SW and Wildfire before deciding on purchasing AD Pro. For us it was a no brainer, and have been very pleased with the program, company and support so far. I would be happy to give references to potential customers.

scarr

Re: Customer References

Hi Greg,
Please place my name on your list. I too would love to tell people about Alibre.

p_hanson

I too would be willing to help support AD. I, like many others, have had my little problems with the software; but much to my surprise the customer service has been outstanding. As well as the online tech support and not to forget this forum. Please feel free to add my name to your list.

P.S. Keep up the good work!

gregmilliken

Thanks All!

All,

If I have not spoken with you already directly, I just wanted to follow up quickly and say thanks very much for your assistance!

I will get in touch with you directly when we want you to speak to a particular customer or prospect as a reference so you have a heads up, and I will be very respectful of your time.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Greg

jreynolds

Possible work for someone in Texas

Hi all,
I have been in contact with a gentleman in Texas somewhere outside of Dallas. He has an invention that he is in the process of patenting and wants someone to do the manufacturing drawings for him. It would also include some light engineering to correct some of the problems he has in his design. His name is Robert Allen and his e-mail address is Rrobert71369@aol.com. I would appreciate someone contacting him as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Jim
Reynolds Design
http://www.reynoldsddc.com