What's new

again tonight disappearing local repositories

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
again tonight disappearing local repositories

It is happening again tonight... disappearing local repositories. Alibre server issues again, it appears.

Good night. No work tonight. :cry:

cherkey

Yes, same here..worked thru it by starting..restarting..etc...work offline...
keep in mind tho that I don't use the online repository...it's all local.
Cherkey

kcgarratt

I also am having repository problems I completly lost 2 repositorys a couple of days ago and it also won't let me create a new one I uninstaled and reinstalled and it let me create a new one and retrive one from my backup but after a couple hours working it again won't let me create a new one does anyone else have this problem or is it my computer ?
I am frustrated :?:

payers

I've just set my Alibre to start offline, as I was growing extremely tired of losing my local reps.

The first couple times were panic moments, then after the problem seemed to be occurring almost daily a couple weeks ago (coupled with the embarassment of not being able to retrieve a customer drawing while he was sitting in my office) I read the tip on starting in offline mode. It solved the problem, and saves me from looking stupid in the future if it happens again.

Pat

gregmilliken

We're on this

Folks,

I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. Our development and QA teams are on this and have it as a top priority.

We have an SP1 release coming ourt shortly and will try to get a fix in that release.

In the meantime, I believe you can resolve the issue by working offline. As mentioned in one of the posts above you can set the application to work offline at startup.

-Greg