What's new

alibre.com is live

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Alibre.com may be live but my Firefox can't get to it. . . :(

When I click on Add Exception I get this. . .

Attachments

• Alibre Web Access.png
    Alibre Web Access.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Alibre Web Access 2.png
    Alibre Web Access 2.png
    92 KB · Views: 21

Max

Administrator
Staff member
There's an issue with the SSL setup that Firefox relies on. Fixing.

ynnek

Getting ready to pay for maintenance. Will there be a new update to download, or is that a WIP as of now?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it will come early next month and we'll announce shortly. It will contain a new licensing mechanism (faster!) and rebranding. Then we get to work on fixes / features etc.

Max said:
Yes, it will come early next month and we'll announce shortly. It will contain a new licensing mechanism (faster!) and rebranding. Then we get to work on fixes / features etc.

I express this sentiment very rarely these days, but I hope and expect you will see a surge of support from long-time Alibre users. I for one will help all I can.

GDBranch

Mark W. Ingalls said:
Max said:

I express this sentiment very rarely these days, but I hope and expect you will see a surge of support from long-time Alibre users. I for one will help all I can.

+1

Max

Administrator
Staff member

The reaction we've gotten already is really beyond words. We're just honored to be able to have you all back. The cool part is 95% of the customer base still doesn't know this is happening - and we hope we'll make the day of many people in the next week or two when we announce immediate availability broadly. :D