What's new

Alibre design challenge

Bryan OT

Alibre design challenge

I am currently researching Alibre Design software. For the price and what the software offers it is a very intriguing package. Add the free xpress software and you can do wonders for design sharing and communication within a company. So I have come to the experts for a design challenge. I have posted 2 designs in the Binaries section labeled "Alibre design challenge". SolidWorks and Solid Edge were used to make these two designs. I want to know if it is possible to create these designs in Alibre. How hard is it? What is the work around to achieve this design? I would appreciate if images could be posted by users who want to take the challenge. I appreciate all the help. I will be back with a sheet metal design challenge for you Alibre sheet metal gurus.

http://www.alibre.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11350#11350

Thank You

indesign

Alibre Super User

Take a look on the home page to see the Xpress (you know the free version) to see some of the designs by those who didn't use a 3D modeling software before.

Hey maybe someone with a few minutes would like to make a tapered helical square follow one of those pipes. :wink: