What's new

Alibre Expert on ebay

craneaero

Alibre Expert on ebay

Just noticed a copy of Alibre Expert on ebay (US site) if anyone is interested. It comes with the CD video tutorials and it has apparently been confirmed with Alibre that licence can be transferred to buyer.

Oops. I assumed it was Expert because of the CD video tutorials. I have asked the seller to clarify and will report back.

31st May 2007: I have confirmed with the seller that it is the STANDARD version. Sorry for any confusion caused. Thanks to JordanCClark for spotting the error.

hartlw

Alibre Super User

Checked with seller. License expires in August/September. So right off the bat you have to add 295 maintenance. It is standard version. CD tutorial is not latest version.

For $250 (asking, reserve not met) plus 300 might as well wait for special or throw in another 200 for Professional special.

Expert recently went for $378 on ebay. Add 295 maintenance, assuming it could be done without a hitch, and you have a nice bargain. Seller claimed license had "just" expired. You'd be taking a chance on getting std maintenance fee. Claimed to be original owner.