What's new

Alibre Tutor/Trainer Needed

Cadgineer

I am searching for a tutor / trainer to teach me how to use Alibre to design the types of parts, fixtures, and assemblies produced by my company. Due to a project I am working on, I do not have much time to complete my search. I will use JOIN.ME or GOTOMEETING to complete training sessions. Training sessions can be during my work or evenings on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends. Therefore, I have up to 4-5 days to dedicate at least 1 to 2 hours per sessions. If you are interested then please contact me to discuss more details and negotiate the training duration and costs.
Timezone = CST or Central Standard Timezone
Previous Experience: 1999: College course in 2D AutoCAD v12, Unigraphics 5 day course. Used AutoCAD to design in 2D and Unigraphics and CATIA to view models and create basic dimensional drawings. I am knowledgeable on current CAD capabilities such as from NX, CATIA, Solidworks, etc so I believe I am a quick learner. My goal is to reduce my learning curve to be as short as possible so I can be sufficiently skilled in Alibre to perform the work from my type of projects.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
You might like to mention your time zone, and your level of experience with previous CAD systems.