What's new

Alibre's Annual Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
If I understand the rules correctly :confused:, only the top 10 will be posted after Alibre selects them and after the submission period is over. I think that's how it was done in the past.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
I stand corrected. Also, just looked at the rules for the 2017 contest. Entries were posted in the User Galleries and the users selected the top 3.

slipstick

If your entry is something you personally spent time modeling, then it should be OK. If you upload something that ends up being in a gray area I will reach out and let you know.

I put in a submission and forgot to mention that the render was done in SimLab Composer, since I can't get KeyShot to do textures by face.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Back in 2011 they were posted online and everyone could vote.

You all will get to see all of the submissions soon and we may modify how voting works to accommodate so many (awesome) submissions. The pace of submissions increases as the contest date closes and I am trying to avoid having a page I have to update every day right now..

This year's contest has some competition!

Max

Administrator
Staff member
There's still a few hours left to submit entries...

You can view some results with the following caveats:
  • not all designs are yet represented, entry time is still hours away
  • don't vote yet, it doesn't work bc I'm not hooking it up until all designs are represented
  • this page is enormous (45MB) because I'm not optimizing images until all designs are represented
If you can put up with all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.