What's new

All new printer list

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigseb

Alibre Super User
Howdy,

I am revising the 3D printer droplist. I intend to add as many of the community printers as there are. If you would like yours added please respond to this thread with the printer model.

bigseb

Alibre Super User
So far on the list:

Anet A8
Creality CR-10
Flashforge Creator Pro
Flashforge Creator X
Flashforge Finder
Flashforge Guider II
Flashforge Hunter
Formlabs Form 2
Fusion3 F400
Lulzbot Mini
Lulzbot Taz 6
Peopoly Moai
Prusa i3 Mk2
Prusa i3 Mk3
Tractus 3D T650
Ultimaker 2+
Ultimaker 2 Extended +
Ultimaker 3
Uniz Slash
Up! Box
Up! Mini 2
Up! Plus 2
Wanhao Duplicator i3
Wanhao Duplicator 7
Zortrax M200
Zortrax M300

Last edited:

bigseb

Alibre Super User
I am busy writing a how-to guide for the printability function. Please bear with me a little while longer. When its done I will post it either here or in the tutorial section along with the updated printer list.

bigseb

Alibre Super User
I'll add them later. Do you have a D7? They are dirt cheap but have also had some teething issues. The Peopoly Moai is pretty good.

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User
Thanks Seb. I have the Wanhao D7 but have yet to test it while we renovate the basement shop and home office areas. I became less anxious to try it out after seeing many of the user reports on their Facebook group. The Moai looks much better but the Slash is supposed to print very quickly. The Slash pre-orders started shipping recently and I'm looking forward to seeing some honest reviews.

bigseb

Alibre Super User
Thanks Seb. I have the Wanhao D7 but have yet to test it while we renovate the basement shop and home office areas. I became less anxious to try it out after seeing many of the user reports on their Facebook group. The Moai looks much better but the Slash is supposed to print very quickly. The Slash pre-orders started shipping recently and I'm looking forward to seeing some honest reviews.
Please please please give us a review of your experiences with the D7. It is extremely cheap compared to other SLA printers but apparently the first deliveries were peppered with issues.

The Moai though looks extremelky promising. A great, hands-on review on Maker's Muse really made me sit-up.

The Slash looks awesome. Most users though seem to unhappy with after sales service. Sad really.

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User
I'll be happy to report my experiences with the D7 here, but it will be a month or two before I have the space to thoroughly test it.

Maker's Muse's review is what got me in interested in the Moai, too.

Where do folks gather on-line to discuss the Slash?

JALittle20

Please add Makerbot Replicator 2 and Replicator 2X to the list. I know Makerbot gets a lot of flack from the 3D printing community (for good reason) but they are good machines and it's what I have. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.