What's new

Anyone else having forum issues?

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Yeah, what's the deal? Server issues? Selected images just show an error message and to try back later.:(

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Looking into it. I know what's wrong, just not why it happened. For the next few minutes, consider instead describing your images with great passion, as would Shakespeare on a paddle boat in a calm lake under a particularly silky moon. Other than that, wait a few minutes and I'll see if I can address this.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Our server host decided it would be a great idea to unilaterally modify our PHP settings! What excellent news, I'm so glad they did that. In any case, should be fixed. On the plus side, when I asked them the rhetorical question of whether it is a good idea to modify client settings without asking, they said "I understand your concern. Yes, it is not a good practice. Sorry for the inconvenience." So I guess there's that.

kcoffield

It's kind of a relief for me because I thought in addition to not being able to solve my own Alibre modeling problems, I couldn't even post to the forum correctly....LoL!

Glad it was a simple fix Max, thank you for diagnosing and attending to it so quickly.

Best,
Kelly