What's new

API Documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

modtek

I understand that there are some new features in v9 API. However it appears that the documentation files in the given link are same as for v8 API.

Does any one know, where can the information for new features in v9 API be found ?

shubhab

Hi,

The API Help is still being worked on. The attached help document is for 9.1. You can take a look at the VB Object Browser to check for any methods or Properies that are supported for 9.1.

Thanks,
Shubha

yarko

Anyone know if drawings will ever be supported by the api?

I want to create a part, create a drawing, place the views, and dimension it.

This is a longshot, but it's been done before.

wathavy4

Alibre Super User
Visual Studio 2005 DLL sample. :D
The samples are from these pages.
There are two types of functions explained in the above pages.
One is a simple function. And the other is method within a class. Both functions are simple dialog boxes which just pops up a message.
The point is they are implemented in DLL.

Once you create your own functions you possibly want to reuse them in other applications. To do that, you could copy and paste your original functions.
Or you could create your own classes. But if you create a class in DLL, you can just use them any application by calling DLL.
It's like a parts ready to use, you only have to remember how to use it.

I have not made any useful functions in the DLL yet. But these are the skelton files you can build your own DLL using Visual Studio 2005 MFC based application.
exeDll project is the DLL, so you build your function in there. Then you need to copy exeDLL.dll to extDLLexe directory. And you build them with header information.

Attachments

• DLL_Class_Export_Test_MFC.png
    DLL_Class_Export_Test_MFC.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 293
  • DLL_test_ClassExported.7z
    49 KB · Views: 285

Ralf

Alibre Super User
こんにちはトシ、
ニースページで、しかし、私には分からない。 :mrgreen:

wathavy4

Alibre Super User
Ah, bon.
Vous ne comprenez pas?
Mais il n'est pas difficile. S'il ya une chance, il vous aidera.
Il y aura des occasions. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.