What's new

April 1st release - anything new?

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User
Has anything changed in today's release? I browsed the What's New doc from today and the one from the release back in December and the only thing that seems to be different is that today's What's New has fewer line items in the bug fix section than the December What's New. Presumably that was just an editing error and GM didn't actually remove a few bug fixes.

Is this just a consolidation of versions into one unified version or were more substantive changes made?

Mike

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I can tell - it just does the consolidation. So probably only of interest to those wanting to get the upgrade from GDE to GD

I suppose that they could be some additional bug fixes - but I have no knowledge of that. It seems to manage the daily 'phone home' more quickly - though I've thought that before with new versions, only to see things slow down later.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
Maybe helpful:
Update Summary - (V2015)

Attachments

• Update_Summary_2015.png
    Update_Summary_2015.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 723

ajayre

Alibre Super User
DavidJ said:
As far as I can tell - it just does the consolidation. So probably only of interest to those wanting to get the upgrade from GDE to GD

Important Note: KeyShot for 3D Systems requires a Geomagic Solutions product version released after Mar 24, 2015 be installed.

Andy