What's new

Assembly Configuration Deletion

Good morning, is it possible to delete an assembly configuration along with all it's constraints, which at the moment are suppressed?
Thanks folks,

Good morning, is it possible to delete an assembly configuration along with all it's constraints, which at the moment are suppressed?
Thanks folks,
Walter -- Do you mean that you want to delete a specific configuration from a current Assembly or that, in the current Assembly there is a configuration of a component Assembly that you wish to delete? In either case, acting in the used-on Assembly by deleting the "offending" Assembly ought to do the trick (if I am understanding the question correctly).

Good afternoon, I'd like to delete a configuration of my current general assembly, your first scenario (I think).
I have 2 versions/configurations of a General Assembly and want to delete one of them and all it's associated constraints.
I actually have 2 different general assemblies that I need to do this with. I tried simply deleting 1 of the configurations but it left all the constraints and I'd hoped to do it all at once in the second general assembly if it was possible.
It isn't a problem, just time consuming.
I'm sure it'll be therapeutic:)
Thanks,
Walter