What's new

Assembly Issues

i've had this happen several times now. i'm half way into building an assembly and all of a sudden it's not an assembly anymore! This version 24! i end up starting over again?

Another assembly is that all of a sudden i've got multiple constraints that are RED with a little red X on them?? What am i doing to create that?

i've had this happen several times now. i'm half way into building an assembly and all of a sudden it's not an assembly anymore! This version 24! i end up starting over again?

Another assembly is that all of a sudden i've got multiple constraints that are RED with a little red X on them?? What am i doing to create that?
i just figured the disappearing assebly out!! That was lame!! PARTIALLY SOLVED THEN!!

Give us a clue! What was the problem? Posting solutions, even if you have solved it yourself, could help others if they get into the same situation!
All i had to do was toggle the " assembly" between the File header and Features header!!! Thanks thought!! most of my issues are pretty basic. Thanks again!