What's new

Bill of material shows wrong parameter values from Assembly

Do I am doing something wrong or is this a bug in program??.
Hello i need to draw several frames and therefore used the Global parameter feature with parts using configurations.
I am using the latest version available of Geomagic Design and tried to use the new feature it has incorporated

the frame is divided in several subassemblies and each assembly has several profiles. I used for each profile a part file with several configurations

Each profile is represented with several parameters .. for example for a plate I have used
“a” for width,”b” for length and “c” for thickness and so on..
First of all I created a parameter configuration for each profile I wanted to have, then linked the parameter file with the part files and then I made a lot of subassemblies
I want to use the bill of material list to get the list of used parameters and expected to se them changed when I change the global parameter.

Every thing works perfect, on the assembly I can use the part with several configurations and it represents good on the 3D drawing. The 2D Drawing is also ok. But on the Bill of materials values are wrong if I want to represent the parameters of each of the parts used, parameter values are not correct

I Would appreciate if someone can give me a hint to solve this issue because I have to finish a bigger frame soon.

Included is a small package with a elementary example

Thanks

Carlos

Attachments

• explanation_Página_2.jpg
    explanation_Página_2.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Cerchas.AD_PKG
    114.3 KB · Views: 5