What's new

Bundled Alibre CAM

Alexander

Hi,

I'm new to Alibre cam and have the bundled version you get with AD Expert. I have experience with CAM/CNC although many years ago so I have a lot to learn :lol:
My question is can the attached part be machined with my version or do I need AC Standard, the part is turned first and then the blades are milled. I have had a go at it but with not much success.

I'm going to make a huge effort to learn Alibre CAM so any assistance would be great :D
For the post processor, the controls are: Fanuc Series Oi Mate MC. The list of post processors does not show this model, does anyone know of the availability?

Thanks

Attachments

• Part_02 (ID 2468).AD_PRT
    481 KB · Views: 32

fabcadmz

If you want to try features in a higher level of CAM, go to Alibre CAM Menu> Register> select Trial User. This will enable all the features of expert so you can evaluate new options before you buy. I found this very helpful when we were checking into upgrading our CAM.

Alexander

fabcadmz said:
If you want to try features in a higher level of CAM, go to Alibre CAM Menu> Register> select Trial User. This will enable all the features of expert so you can evaluate new options before you buy. I found this very helpful when we were checking into upgrading our CAM.

Great ! I'll give it a try, thank you.