What's new

Can't get mass

gwbruce

Ok guys I got a problem. I have been working my way through the Too Tall Toby competition models. Currently I am working on the 11/28/23 competition models. That was a wild one with a few of the models not being completed and Toby actually having to call time. So anyway, I am working on model 23-T-71 Puller Body. It has a correct mass of 416 grams, but no matter what I do I keep getting 410 grams. Can someone give it a try and maybe tell me where I am going wrong? This is driving me nuts. Help!

Attachments

• 23-T-71-PULLER-BODY.pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 23-T-71-PULLER-BODY.AD_PRT
    622.5 KB · Views: 1

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
The dimensioning on some of Toby's drawings can lead to some head scratching errors.:)
Not only do you need to KNOW the software but be able to read and interpret drawings well. Some of them have caught me off guard then I need to go back thru the model to figure out where I went wrong. :oops:

Ex Machina

The dimensioning on some of Toby's drawings can lead to some head scratching errors.:)
Not only do you need to KNOW the software but be able to read and interpret drawings well. Some of them have caught me off guard then I need to go back thru the model to figure out where I went wrong. :oops:
So true, man! So true...

gwbruce

Oh man, @HaroldL thank you. I had stared at that print for what seemed like hours. I have modeled this thing three or four times from scratch and every time I got the same mass. I even modeled it different ways. I figured that it would be something simple once it was figured out. It is always the little things that bite you. Lol!!!