What's new

CD after upgrade to Expert

mkent

I got this post from Alibre and it sounds like it is a module as much as the photo rendering is.

Use the integrated data export to open the FreeDimension file in Alibre Design where you can combine parametric models and assemblies with free form shapes. Alibre Design will then be able to perform all the same parametric detailed design operations to create precise 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacture.

gregmilliken

Folks,

I saw this thread and felt I should reply. It does appear we may have dropped the ball on communicating the availability of the new training CDs and following up with some to whom they were promised.

I apologize for this and to those who were inconvenienced. I am pulling together members from various departments to sort it out and we will be following-up with people individually.

It appears that we may have also had some database problems that contributed to our oversight, so if by chance you are not contacted please contact us directly via either email or phone and we will make it right. You can call us directly and follow the phone menu to get to support, or you mail email us at support@alibre.com. Also, if you know how, you can enter a support incident at our web site, choosing "training" as the topic and then putting "Training CDs" in the subject. We will take it from there.

Thanks for your patience.

-Greg Milliken

swertel

Alibre Super User
Re:

mkent said:
I got this post from Alibre and it sounds like it is a module as much as the photo rendering is.

Are you familiar with the Rhino/Alibre plug-in? I'm assuming it will be more like that.