What's new

Collecting images for the Alibre Design Gallery

jpformosa

Collecting images for the Alibre Design Gallery

I’ve been seeing some great images posted in this forum lately. If you have a model or drawing created in Alibre Design that you would like to see in the Gallery and other Alibre marketing materials, please send the image along with a title and caption to info@alibre.com.

The caption can be as simple as this:
Created in Alibre Design and rendered with Alibre PhotoRender by Robert Lolley of Ft. Bend Consulting in Richmond, TX.

Or it can include a description of how the product would be used as follows:
Rotating camera head assembly for a robotic vehicle used for inspection of 6” diameter sewer pipes. Created in Alibre Design by Reynolds Design Drafting Consultants, LLC.

I prefer that the files be at least 800 x 600 pixels in jpeg format, but I can accept other image formats like BMP, TIF and GIF. A white background is also a plus.

Here is a link to the Gallery: http://www.alibre.com/products/gallery/

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Jessica Formosa
Marketing Communications
Alibre Inc.

jpformosa

Also, please put something like "Image for Alibre Design Gallery" in the subject line of your email message.

Thank you,
Jessica

rbrian

Gallery Images - Gifs? (Animated)

Hi Jessica, Are Animated Gifs (Linkages, etc.) creted directly from the workspace images acceptable, or should they be Rendered in Photorender first? Robert

jpformosa

Images do not need to be photo-rendered, but they should be in the best quality you can produce without photo-rendering. In most cases, this is as simple as maximizing the window and using the 'print screen' key. Normally you can then paste the image into Paint or some other image editor and save it as a JPEG file. JPEG files are smaller than BMP files but are of the same quality.

You can submit an animated GIF in addition to a JPEG image.

I’m looking forward to receiving your submission.

Best regards,
Jessica