What's new

Configuration in drawing mode

jreynolds

Configuration in drawing mode

I realize that everyone does not use the same dimension style as my company, but I would like to be able to set parameters for linear and radial dimensions individually. As it is now, if you set it for parallel inside, the linear dimensions are correct but the radial dimensions are also in line with the dimension line. I need the radial to be horizontal without having to go in and change each one. That can get to be a pain on a large drawing.
The drawing space needs to be more robust. I have several clients that I have to just make 2D drawings for especially if I am doing the entire machine and have to show the layout of PC boards, locations of pins, etc. I know that I can make a model of these but most of the information has to be put on the drawing sheet. I have to go back to the Autocad that I used to use just for that.
I still would like to have an icon on the tool bar that would allow you to change layers without having to go through 5 mouse clicks the way it is now.
Also, we are able to put finish marks on model surfaces but they do not carry over to the drawing.
Thanks,
I do agree with Gaspar
Jim Reynolds
http://www.reynoldsddc.com