What's new

Configurations in Standard???

mmunzer

Configurations in Standard???

Hi,

I am very interested in the configurations feature of V9. However, I can now see that this is only a feature in the Pro/expert versions??? :cry:

I have no need for Sheet metal design, data management, algor, mecsoft, photorender, publisher, etc.... In other words, the only reason for me to upgrade to Pro would be because of configurations. Is it not possible to add configurations to my standard version as a "module", sort of like you do with the add-on modules of xpress?

Best regards,

Marc

moyesboy

Alibre Super User

You should speak to Alibre directly about that. They will often do a special set up even if it not in their normal list of options.

siggy

I've already asked if they will sell the configuration module individually, much like they sell Sheetmetal, Photorender, etc individually.

Unfortunately, the answer was NO. The plan is to only have it available as part of the Pro or Expert packages.

Robert

rwalborn

configurations

I have the same issue. I already have Sheet metal and Photorender, so goign to PRo offers me even less.

plasticam

Same here,
I have standard with Photorender & only need configurations.
I asked the question about a cost for configurations only (twice now) and Alibre havnt even bothered to respond to the question.

mmunzer

I also got a reply from Alibre and they also said it was not possible to just get configurations.... :cry:

You have to upgrade to the whole Pro package if you want configurations.

Best regards,

Marc