What's new

Customization and API (Application Programming Interface)

Have you used the Alibre Design API

• I have used the API and have new Custom Code Available! (Post a note in this thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have looked at the API - But have not created anything yet.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • API? I heard about that - but - can't seem to find out how to get started with it!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • AP Who? Do what? I just want to use Alibre Design like it is!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

There was a post on this subject you may want to read

Michael (MIBE) seems to be our API guru around this place. :wink:

rbrian

API - Guru's

Hi Gaspar - yep - I read that thread - and - decided to start this one anyway! Twice the # of hits on a topic! (Plus the survey Q's)

Robert

siggy

Documentation isn't publicly available yet.

I posed this same question to Alibre support and was told that there is a service pack for 8.0 that is due to release in late Oct or 1st week of Nov at the latest. That service pack will include documentation for the API that you can access from inside the Alibre help system. They also said the documentation would be posted to the website at that time too.

Robert

rbrian

v8.0 API - Code

In the Poll Stats at the top:
I I have used the API and have new Custom Code Available! (Post a note in this thread)
>>>>>>>>> = 1 vote!

So - who is the mystery coder? Please stand up (to your keyboard and let us know!)

rbrian

API - With V8 - SP1

Hi - so here is the best info I can find out at this time - the API - is coming in Service Pack 1 for V8 - which is due out in 2-3 wks +/- ! Robert

Mibe

Alibre Super User
Re:

cclark440 said:
I would also say that "Mibe" is 1 vote guy.

It's NOT :) I have not created anything useful yet... :-(

On the other hand - I got an early beta version of the documentation today, so I probably will try something cool this weekend ;-) If I have the time...