What's new

detail designing of rotary dryer

maroofmb

detail designing of rotary dryer

could anyone please give me a detail design of a rotary dryer.
if there is any program available please tell me where to get it from
thanks

craneaero

Rotary Clothes Drier

One of the great mysteries of life is why the only nation on earth capable of making a decent rotary clothes dryer is Australia. The winding handles and gearboxes on these contraptions are a wonder to behold. I would direct your search in that direction if I were you.

Re: Rotary Clothes Drier

craneaero said:
One of the great mysteries of life is why the only nation on earth capable of making a decent rotary clothes dryer is Australia. The winding handles and gearboxes on these contraptions are a wonder to behold. I would direct your search in that direction if I were you.

Are you talking about these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hills_Hoist

That would never fit into my laundry room.

craneaero

rotary thingy

flyboydave...
That is exactly what I meant. Unfortunately, I think that MilesH has made the correct interpretation of the original question.

That wikipedia said that those are associated with Australian suburbia. Are they really that common, or is that just a perception based on past events?

I was wondering because a lot of people back in the 80's used to think that Dallas, and all of Texas for that matter, was really like the TV show "Dallas". As an aside, even more ironic was the fact that Southfork Ranch from "Dallas" is actually in Plano, about 2 or 3 miles from me.