What's new

Favorite materials

gwbruce

I was messing around last night and I noticed something that I hadn't encountered before. I was going to assign some materials to my favorites and all it would let me assign were 4 materials. No matter what I did I could only get 4 materials set as my favorites. So, is this the limit or is there a setting somewhere that will allow us to adjust the number of favorite materials we can have?

Thanks,
Gary

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
I noticed that the other day. 4 seems like a rather low number. I could see maybe limiting it to 10 favorites. There should also be a way to decide which one will be replaced if it's full instead of a first in first out system.

MilesH

Alibre Super User
This will be in the next release.

We will not spend time this go round creating UI to choose what's on the favorites or not - otherwise this turns from a few minutes project into much larger, but we can slot in enlarging the list easily.
A simple R-Click delete is all I need.......

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I know - we don't have the concept of deleting items from a right click menu. Sounds easy, probably is, could turn into a whole thing. So I won't commit to that right now, but I'll see if it's trivial. It's not that this stuff is hard, it's that we are super busy.