What's new

Festive Greetings 2016

JordanCClark

Alibre Super User
Hey everyone!

Been a while since I've stopped through...

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday (or summer solstice if you are southern hemisphere resident), practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,
a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2000, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to those that celebrate it. Otherwise, "Live Long and Prosper" should still cover the sentiment! :D

bigseb

Alibre Super User
Thanks Jordan. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you, and all others here, too!!

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Merry Christmas to you all...

I've been fairly good this year, so I've edged my bets and asked Santa for an update to GD ... lets see if the old man (and his little helpers) can come up with the goods! :lol:

I hope that all have a wonderful mid-winter's or mid-summer's celebration (as all religions have such celebrations in one form or another). I also hope for a joyous, progressive, and fulfilling New Year (2017) for all. Finding commonality and mutual goals is one of the greatest forces across history. May we all grow closer in such understanding!

GIOV

Alibre Super User
Merry Christmas and the best for the new year 2017 with the best wishes for to be every day more virtuous people. :D