What's new

Festive Greetings revisited

JordanCClark

Alibre Super User
Festive Greetings revisited

This was so good, I thought I'd revisit...

moyesboy said:
Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday (or summer solstice if you are southern hemisphere resident), practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,
a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2000, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

A bit of blatant plagerism, you have probably all read the above before!

Merry Christmas, all!

Regards,

Jordan

indesign

Alibre Super User

Merry Christmas

carol1.gif

rollin45

Best wishes to all and Merry Christmas!

I also wish to thank everyone who posts here for all the information and tips. I'm new to the program, but climbing steadily up the learning curve and the help found here is most appreciated.

regards

rollin'

scarr

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND BEST WISHES FOR A PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR - Yes I know I was yelling, but we've got users everywhere in this big wide world, and I just wanted to make sure they got the message :D . This is one great forum, not just for Alibre, but for getting to know one another. You're a great bunch of people, and I consider it a gift just to be able to be part of this. Thanks Alibre, and thank you all for a great year of CAD wrestling, for all your great tips, your humor, and willingness to share your knowledge. Like I said, this is a great group of people to hang out with.